Family and Friends CPR
This course is intended for anyone not wanting official certification.
What is covered?
- Steps to take when making an emergency call
- CPR (cardio-pulmonary resuscitation) and choking in adults, children and infants
- Brief introduction to an Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
Testing and certification
- There is no testing
- There is no official certification
- This course is accredited with 2 500 Discovery Vitality points
Each student will be provided with a workbook to review during the course and keep for future reference.
These courses can be run privately at your own venue or you can join us at one of our venues. If you choose to run this course privately, each course requires a room size of approximately 5m x 5m, a television and a DVD player or a digital projector and a chair for each student. If a television and DVD player or projector is not available this can be provided.
Booking and Availability
We are limited to training a minimum of 4 participants with a maximum of 6 participants per course. All courses are very practical and strict attention is given to quality training where each student is given as much attention as possible.
*First Aid Courses are only being offered in Gauteng.
Contact us with queries for course bookings.